FT Propane Delivery Driver
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: December 7, 2018
CHS Northwest has an exciting opportunity at our Yakima, WA location. We are looking for a Full Time Propane Delivery Driver to deliver Propane. You must have a high energy level, exhibit personal integrity, have an excellent driving record and be committed to safety, customer service, and solving problems creatively. You must have a good work ethic with professional communications skills.
- Deliver product to customers in a safe, timely, and professional manner, ensuring the truck is operated in a safe manner at all times.
- Follow all Federal, State and local safety guidelines and regulations.
- Maintain required daily logs and completing daily invoices, paperwork and reports.
- Perform visual inspection of truck before leaving premises and complete maintenance report on all deficiencies.
- Report all accidents, traffic violations, and damage to vehicles immediately.
- Complete daily maintenance report and notify supervisor of any needed repairs.
- Maintain cleanliness of your truck both inside and out.
- Ensure on-time loading and unloading and communicate with manager if delays occur.
- Provide excellent customer service, treating all customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Perform other related duties as needed or assigned.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Must meet minimum age requirement
- Class B CDL with Hazmat, Tanker and Air Brake endorsements
- Must pass a DOT required physical and drug screen
- Must meet all DOT and CHS driver requirements
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to work additional hours, Saturday, Sundays and Holidays to meet business demands
- Ability to lift/carry up to 80 lbs., walk, stand, sit, bend, and kneel
- Must pass pre-employment criminal background check
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- TWIC card - transportation worker identification card
- Bulk liquid experience
- Customer service experience
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from Canada to Texas. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer.
The CHS Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment for positions within CHS as well as finding opportunities for candidates within our robust network of member cooperatives. By submitting an application for any position, you give CHS permission to review your application and contact you to discuss opportunities within our member cooperatives.
Minimum Years of Experience Required
Minimum Education Required
GED / High School Diploma
Keywords: CHS Inc, Yakima , FT Propane Delivery Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Yakima, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!