HR Business Partner
Company: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Yakima Administ
Posted on: January 14, 2021
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Yakima
AdministrationLocationYakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Yakima
Employment duration:Full timeExempt Status:Exempt We are looking
for an experienced HR Business Partner to join our growing HR team
in Yakima, Washington. Yakima offers 300+ days of sunshine,
affordable living and is only a 2-hour drive east of Seattle,
across the beautiful Cascade Mountains. Relocation assistance is
available! What we're looking for:
- A trusted advisor to support client groups throughout the
organization with a focus on building valuable relationships and
trust with internal customers.
- A self-starter with the ability to prioritize multiple
responsibilities, work independently and proactively, along with
completing projects and resolving issues as a part of the HR
- A strategic and creative problem solver who can provide
resources and guidance to internal clients. What you will do:
- Provide employee relations consultation of low to high
complexity, including conducting detailed and objective
investigations and writing summary reports to support
employment-related business decisions.
- As a savvy HR professional with strong generalist knowledge,
act as the single point of contact for client groups, providing
efficient, proactive advisory service on a broad spectrum of HR
issues, procedures, and policies consistent with employment
standards, laws, and guidelines and organizational culture.
- Provide day-to-day HR related and performance management
support to leadership at multiple levels, including coaching,
corrective action, career development, disciplinary actions, and
- In collaboration with other HR Team members, provide coaching
and consultation in the areas of compensation, employee retention,
talent planning, employee development, policy interpretation and
implementation, and conflict resolution.
- Find opportunities to work through issues with broad and
up-to-date knowledge of employment law, organizational behavior,
change management, and organization policy.
- Actively contribute your KSA's on HR projects to improve the
strategic effectiveness and efficiency of the HR function. What we
- A terrific, team oriented work environment.
- Rewarding work with competitive pay.
- Relocation allowance available.
- Best-in-class benefits including 100% employer-paid healthcare
for employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine;
profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off,
paid holidays, and more. Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
or related field required.
- Must have 3-5 years of broad HR experience, including
experience in resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Current driver's license and proof of auto liability insurance
- Experience in a non-profit, healthcare, and/or multi-location
employer preferred, but not required.
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification, preferred. About YVFWC We serve
more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental
clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in Washington State
and Oregon. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical
Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental,
pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism
screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's
patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of
care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV
and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile
medical/dental clinics. About the Location Working at Farm Workers
Clinic means living in the breathtaking Pacific Northwest. You will
have the opportunity enjoy spectacular wilderness areas, scenic
ocean beaches and crystal-clear lakes and rivers. Because of the
Cascade mountain range, the Northwest has two distinct climates:
The west side is lush and green. Eastern Washington and Oregon,
shielded from the rain-filled clouds by the high mountains, tend to
be sunny and arid. The Yakima Valley enjoys about 300 days of
sunshine a year! The two climates enable farms and orchards to
produce a bounty of different fruits, berries and vegetables. And
with 22 appellations, Washington and Oregon are also celebrated for
their world-class wines. No matter where you live in the Pacific
Northwest, you will be within an easy drive to a thriving
metropolitan area, offering fine shopping, theatres, museums and
galleries. The area also includes progressive public and private
schools and world-class universities. Working at YVFWC Working in
our organization means being the passionate champion for those who
have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with
underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence. Our mission celebrates diversity. We
are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Keywords: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Yakima Administ, Yakima , HR Business Partner, Human Resources , Yakima, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!