Human Resources Coordinator
Company: Stokes Lawrence, P.S.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Stokes Lawrence, P.S. is a mid-sized, growing law firm with
offices in Seattle and Yakima. Our attorneys and staff share a
common value system rooted in a sense of collaboration, excellence,
client service, progress, and fun. We offer a congenial work
environment that emphasizes professional and personal growth, with
competitive pay and benefits. Learn more about our firm at .
We are seeking a detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and resourceful
Human Resources Coordinator to join our team. This position reports
to the Director of Human Resources and will perform a variety of
administrative tasks in support of both office locations. This is a
full-time, non-exempt position.
This role will be based on-site in our Yakima office. Occasional
overtime and travel between our offices may be required.
Competencies and Qualifications:
- Interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with
a diverse group of staff and attorneys
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills; must have the
ability to process information with a high degree of accuracy and
attention to detail.
- Self-directed and able to prioritize numerous tasks and
complete them under time constraints
- Strong business writing and proofreading skills
- Eager to learn and respectful of diverse perspectives
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe
- Experience using an HRIS, preferably ADP
- Minimum of 2 years of human resources experience, preferably in
a professional services setting
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Assist with benefits administration, including enrollment,
monthly invoicing, reconciliation, and vendor management
- Assist with attorney and staff recruiting, including job
posting, resume review, interview scheduling, and maintaining
- Coordinate new employee onboarding and orientation
- HRIS entry, reporting, and administrative support using
- Provide back up support to payroll processors and assist with
staff time-keeping system
- Respond to requests for verification of employment
- Assist with administration of state and federal leave (PFML,
- Assist with coordination and tracking of staff performance
- Act as day-to-day point person for general HR
- Maintain HR filing and personnel files
- Other projects and duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage qualified
individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Keywords: Stokes Lawrence, P.S., Yakima , Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources , Yakima, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!