Payroll Clerk I
Company: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Yakima Administ
Posted on: May 18, 2023
AdministrationCityToppenishEmployment duration:Full timeExempt
Status:Non-exemptID:11199YVFWC has a compulsory vaccination policy
including the Covid-19 primary series, the organization does not
mandate the Covid-19 booster although it is offered through our
employee health department. Medical and religious exemptions to the
primary series will be considered and for those approved, the
employee should anticipate following appropriate guidance around
masking and other protective equipment offered.Supports the Payroll
Manager in providing payroll processing and timesheet management
for various locations within the organization.What we offer
- $17.28-$21/hour DOE with ability to go higher for highly
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees including
Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine; profit sharing,
403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays,
uniform allowance, and more.Essential
- Maintains the confidentiality and accuracy of payroll
- Collects information, makes calculations, and enters timesheet
data within required department timelines.
- Reviews timesheet approvals to ensure they meet audit
- Reviews timesheets and other data to detect and reconcile
- Processes payroll in alignment with YVFWC procedures.
- Maintains knowledge of state and federal leave laws as they
apply to payroll payments and employee absence.
- Enters information in UltiPro- and the UTM payroll system for
- Updates employee changes in status, address, exemptions, job
title, department transfers, deductions, direct deposit and/or
salary in the payroll system.
- Responds to and resolves questions from internal staff and
external entities such as creditors. Provides information about
deductions, benefits, and procedures to internal staff and external
entities as needed.
- Stores and files payroll information according to
- Education: -High School Diploma or General Education Diploma
(GED). Associate's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Experience: -One year's payroll experience preferred.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Ability to prioritize work and
handle a variety of tasks simultaneously. Ability to work
independently. Ability to handle confidential information with
discretion. Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
Strong organization skills. Effective verbal and written
communication skills. Basic proficiency with a variety of computer
programs including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.About YVFWCWe
serve more than 197,000 patients across 28 medical clinics, 15
dental clinics, 11 pharmacies, and 49 program sites in two states.
We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy,
orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening,
and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model
of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter
assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS
counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental
clinics.Working at YVFWCWorking in our organization means being the
passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having
the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers
committed to the same work.At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently -trust -one another to work for the common
- We will foster -integrity -by demonstrating ethical behavior
and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate -transparency -by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create -partnerships -to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for -just treatment -for all individuals.
- We will let -joy -in.
- We have the -courage -to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.Our mission celebrates diversity. We
are committed to equal opportunity employment.PI213125912
Keywords: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Yakima Administ, Yakima , Payroll Clerk I, Human Resources , Toppenish, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...