Claims Representative/Litigation Specialist/Adjuster II
Company: Clear Risk Solutions
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Clear Risk Solutions is actively seeking to add Claims
Representative/Litigation Specialist/Adjuster II to our team. The
qualified candidate should have four years of general claims
experience or eight years general insurance experience, along with
excellent oral and written communication. The willingness to obtain
an AIC Designation or State License is a must. This position is
full-time and will be responsible for managing claims files on
behalf of members for claims service business operations, requiring
independent decision making, and high level of judgment and
knowledge in regards to the claim handling function. Please click
on the apply to review the job description and apply for the
position. This opportunity will be open until Friday, January 7,
2022 at 5:00 pm.
Essential Duties and Functions: include the following. Other duties
may be assigned.
- The Litigation Specialist will make themselves familiar with
the Clear Risk Solutions' Guidelines for Attorneys, enforce these
guidelines, and report to the LCM when they are not complied
- Receive lawsuits and formulate a plan of action with the
assigned attorney. Monitor progress and keep the insured informed.
Make sure all information is documented in the claim file.
- Report to excess carrier, in accordance with Clear Risk
Solutions' policy, as to the status of the claim and mandatory
- Attend mediation hearings, present insurance company's
position, and defend insured.
- Attend depositions, mediations, and hearings.
- Meet with clients to discuss claims, recommend strategies to
reduce overall exposure.
- Present clear and concise file presentation using the computer
diary system in Origami, in order to track work flow.
- Other job related projects or assignments as delegated.
Keywords: Clear Risk Solutions, Yakima , Claims Representative/Litigation Specialist/Adjuster II, Legal , Ephrata, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!