Aerotek, an Allegis Group company, is part of The Washington
Covid-19 Contact Tracing Partnership (WA-CCTP) to recruit
Remote/Work from Home Case Investigators and Contact Tracers.
Responsibilities for this position include reaching out to
individuals who have tested positive, or been exposed to someone
who has tested positive, for COVID-19 to conduct case investigation
and contract tracing and offer guidance to interrupt ongoing
transmission and reduce the spread of COVID-19.
* Work from home
* Compensation is highly competitive
* Project will be in support of local community
* Opportunity to work up to 40 hours per week
* Three schedule options available, all include at least 1
Key Duties & Qualifications:
* Make scripted phone calls to people who have been diagnosed
with COVID-19, as well as their contacts
* Provide contacts with approved information on quarantine
procedures, what to do if symptoms develop and if appropriate,
refer them to their health care provider or their Local Health
Jurisdiction to inquire about being tested
* Protect and maintain individual's privacy and
* Excellent communication, organizational, and critical thinking
skills; sound judgment and attention to detail
* Experience providing care, support, or similar work via phone.
This may include conducting telephone-based or in-person interviews
and/or working in call center environment.
* Flexibility and professionalism are highly valued
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact
professionally with people from diverse cultural, racial, ethnic,
gender, and socioeconomic backgrounds during a time of crisis and
* Strong connections to local community with knowledge and
familiarity with local area geography; cities/towns/locations
* Position will require a computer that meets the technical
requirements and adequate internet connectivity to access web-based
* Ability to speak, read, and write English; fluency in
languages other than English is preferred
* High School Diploma, foreign equivalent, or GED required.
Foreign equivalent also accepted
* Health-related professional experience/training in public
health, social work a plus
* Experience in any of the following areas is preferred but not
required: communicable disease investigation, Health promotion,
Community health, Community outreach, Disease prevention,
management, or investigation; Care coordination, Community
resources navigation, or Case management.
It is preferred that candidates live in the state of Washington.
If interested, apply today and please consider referring any
friends or family to our job posting.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment
and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized
business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent
leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering
first class service to clients and business professionals across a
variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as
Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across
Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides
local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our
customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek.
Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent