Company: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Full spectrum coordination and scheduling of patient referrals
to internal and external agencies including follow-up to ensure
that referral appointments were kept and reports are received in
order to ensure "closing the loop" for 100% of the referrals.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience: Previous office experience helpful. Experience with
insurance referrals and authorizations preferred.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: None.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Bilingual English/Spanish,
with the ability to communicate at level 9 on the ALTA language
proficiency scale; strong organizational skills; Excellent
telephone skills; able to work independently, as well as part of a
professional team; able to interact and communicate effectively
with the public in person and by telephone; ability to complete
delegated activities, projects, and committee functions within
appropriate time span; oral/written communication skills; and the
knowledge of or ability to learn medical terminology.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics,
14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two
states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home
(PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental,
pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism
screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's
patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of
care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV
and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion
for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to
work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal
Keywords: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Yakima , Referral Specialist, Other , Toppenish, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!