Company: Wildhorse Championship Golf
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Responsible for the daily cleaning and minor maintenance needs
of the hotels public areas, including restrooms, hallways, lobby
and pool area. Conducts daily room checks, ensuring that minor
maintenance repairs are addressed and coordinate with Utility
Maintenance needs appropriately.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensure customer satisfaction and return patronage through
prompt, efficient and friendly service.
- Exhibits WRC service standards at all times - sincere greeting,
eye contact, smile, proximity rules, uniform standards, anticipate
guest needs, etc.
- Promotes and adheres to safety rules and regulations at all
times, to protect guests and employees from injury, risks or
hazards. Promptly removes hazards and reports safety concerns to
- Responsible for conducting a daily room check to ensure room
furnishings are in proper working order, including light switches,
bulbs, drains, lamps, bed frames, TV and remote, etc.
- Promptly report any utility maintenance needs and coordinate
communication with hotel staff.
- Maintain an attractive appearance of front lobby, pool areas
and hallways, ensuring all areas are clean, neat and present a safe
environment at all times.
- Monitor the public restrooms for maintenance needs, cleaning
and replenishing supplies as needed.
- Monitor basement break room coffee bar. Keeps inventory for all
- Performs daily maintenance needs - vacuuming carpeted areas,
emptying ashtrays and trash, dusting, cleaning walls and windows,
and sweeping and mopping in pool area, and sanitizing pool
- Schedules and performs deep cleaning needs - shampooing of
carpet and furniture, floor stripping/waxing, etc.
- Monitor inventory and supplies and promptly notify Utility
Maintenance supervisor of procurement needs.
- Report any damages, lost and found items and/or unusual
- When able, assist with stocking room attendant carts and
- Assist in other areas as needed - laundry, room attendant, RV
- Comply with regulatory laws, PP&P, department policy and
procedures, safety codes, etc.
- Ensure that operation of equipment, tools and materials are
handled in a safe manner.
- Promote internal guest service standards through courteous and
- Other related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Wildhorse Championship Golf, Yakima , Utility Porter, Other , Pendleton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!