This H-2A job opportunity is limited to qualified, available
workers that are currently eligible to work in the United States,
per federal regulation. This is an H-2A job order for honeybee
* Prepare bees and bee equipment for pollination
* Install queen cells, assemble beehives, insert honeycomb of
bees into hives, force bees from hives, selects harvested
honeycombs and move approximately 75 lbs. of honey from
* Transport bee boxes from hives to storage facility, drive
pickup to obtain parts and supplies, honey feeding equipment and
misc. tools used to work with honeybees. * Harvest/extract
* Maintain and repair equipment and colony boxes.
* Clean the bee locations and equipment *General maintenance of
*Willing to commit to the entire contract period *Must have a
driver's license or be able to obtain a drivers license *Must have
a clean driving record and furnish proof upon employer's
*MINIMUM three months experience, with references, required as a
*Must have experience working specifically with honeybees
*May not have bee, pollen or honey related allergies
*Must be able to physically lift 65 pounds when moving bees and
*Payment will be $15.83 per hour
*The payroll period will be bi-weekly
* The employer will furnish, without charge, all tools, supplies
and personal protective equipment required in the performance of
the specified work.
* Employer provided housing/kitchen facilities are available for
employees who are unable to reasonably return to their place of
residence the same day.
* Transportation costs to the job site for domestic workers from
outside the local commuting distance of the job site will be
reimbursed by the employer after 50% of the contract period.
Transportation costs from the job site to the workers home will be
provided to those domestic workers that complete the entire
* Employer guarantees to offer employment for the hourly
equivalent of 3/4 or 75% of the workdays of the work contract
beginning with the first day of work.
* Full employment description of employer benefits is available
from the employer.
*Contract period is between April 12 to November 15, 2021
*35 hours per week
*Work hours will be 6 hours a day Monday through Friday and 5
hours on Saturday.
*Anticipated hours are from 7:30am-2:30pm
* Employer will accept referrals until July 30, 2021
How to Apply/Request a Referral This employer has asked
WorkSource to refer only fully qualified applicants for this job.
If you would like to request a referral, please contact any
WorkSource office for detailed instructions on how to apply.
WorkSource is an equal opportunity employer and provider of
employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are
available upon request to persons with disabilities.
TTY (Washington Relay Service 1-800-833-6384)
Staff Special Instructions Please Click here to access the side
by side checklist, Workers' rights trifold and a copy of the
complete job order for inspection.