21st CCLC Youth Development Specialist: Valley View
Company: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Provides an educational program to students assigned by
supervisor or 21st Century Management Team. Develops or assists in
learning activities to improve student academic achievement. Works
with staff to structure classes in reading and math. Participates
in staff development activities. Maintains documentation of
classroom activities and attendance.
- Education: High School diploma/GED required; Bachelor's
- Experience: Experience facilitating programs with youth.
Willing to share an area of interest, skill, or talent with youth
in the afterschool program.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: A current copy of a FBI
background check. First Aid/CPR card required within 30 days of
hire. Must maintain school district approval for assigned
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Bilingual (English and
Spanish) preferred; excellent written and verbal communication
skills; ability to assist with student learning objectives; ability
to assist and/or lead implementing effective lesson plans: ability
to assist and/or lead implementing positive discipline and
classroom management; and the ability to organize student
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics,
14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two
states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home
(PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental,
pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism
screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's
patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of
care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV
and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion
for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to
work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal
Keywords: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Yakima , 21st CCLC Youth Development Specialist: Valley View, Other , Toppenish, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!