Client Service Specialist
Company: Columbia Banking System, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs cash handling functions (deposits, withdrawals, cash
advances, payments, transfers, check cashing, etc.)
- Balancing cash drawer and Client Service Specialist
- Learning basic knowledge of new and existing products and
- Discuss and access customer's financial needs to identify and
offer appropriate products and services
- Secure against loss by ensuring safekeeping of money in cash
drawer and prompt accounting or transfer of funds
- Identify fraudulent activity
- Read, understand and follow all relevant SOP's
- Perform and support daily tasks that maintain the integrity of
the branch (balance ATM, process night drop, balance negotiable
instruments, process returned mail, balance credit card machine,
monitor lobby rate sheets and brochures)
- Supports referral goals for branch by focusing and identifying
and referring basic bank products to the appropriate business
- Provides an extraordinary customer experience
- Other tasks as assigned
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the
performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control
responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures,
and documents including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some experience in customer service preferred.
- Bilingual preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cash handling environment
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to pass Client Service Specialist training
- Ability to develop and maintain working knowledge of Columbia
Bank policies, procedures and systems
- Builds relationships with customers and internal teammates
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate
Values and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work.
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional
- Commit with HEART to serve others.
- Extend TRUST in order to receive it.
Keywords: Columbia Banking System, Inc., Yakima , Client Service Specialist, Other , Othello, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!