Company: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Receptionist assists clients and supports staff. Performs
various administrative and clerical duties in a manner that
promotes quality service
- Education: High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience: Six months of experience in an office or customer
service position. Experience in a clinical setting is
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Driver's License and
automobile insurance required.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Bilingual proficiency in
written and verbal communication required with demonstrated ability
to communicate at level 9 on the ALTA language proficiency scale.
Ability to prioritize work and handle a variety of tasks
simultaneously, with frequent interruptions. Ability to interact
with clients and staff in a professional manner. Basic proficiency
with a variety of computer programs including Microsoft Outlook,
Word and Excel. Basic knowledge of healthcare billing insurance
preferred. Ability to deliver outstanding customer service.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics,
14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two
states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home
(PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental,
pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism
screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's
patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of
care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV
and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion
for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to
work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal
Keywords: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Yakima , Receptionist, Programs, Other , Yakima, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!