Pick up a side hustle in a high-impact, booming industry -
serving seniors in the assisted living + memory care space! Pay is
$45/hour, get exposure to the industry, and more. If you are a
nurse in the skilled nursing, hospice, home health, or assisted
living/memory care space, we would love to chat with you!
Travel IS REQUIRED, the amount depends on business need.
What does the PRN Delegation RN do?
In this very part time/PRN role, you would hold RN delegation
over care plans at one or more of our assisted living/memory care
communities. If you want a side hustle or part time work, this can
be the perfect for you!
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the PRN Delegation RN role
and what can we offer you?
- A part time/PRN "side hustle" that can help increase your
- The ability to gain even more valuable interested in the
nursing care of those in an assisted living + memory care
- The opportunity to work with a high performing local and
regional clinical team.
In this job, every day you will.
- Hold RN delegation for one or more assisted living communities
in our portfolio.
Education & Experience you need to qualify:
- RN license Associate Degree in Nursing or Bachelor of Science
- Nursing experience in an assisted living or memory care
- Minimum of 6 months RN Delegation experience in the State
- Must have a current, unencumbered RN license delegation
experience in the State assigned.
Ways you can advance beyond the PRN Delegation RN role:
Once you master this role, you could consider the Health
Services Director, Staff RN (SNF) or the Resident Care Manager
(SNF) jobs with Prestige Care.
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED - At Prestige, it is our promise to
personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring
based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and
respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed
to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us,
coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and
viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we
celebrate what makes us different.