Company: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Are you an experienced therapist who enjoys working with a
multidisciplinary team? Does your passion and background involve
working with children and families? Are you looking to apply your
Spanish language skills to provide support for an underserved
population? If this sounds like you, we have an excellent
opportunity for you as an Outpatient Therapist position located in
What You'll Do:
- Provide mental health services to children and adolescents and
- Grow and maintain your own client panel
- Collaborate with multiple levels of support staff and providers
to build client care plans
We want to talk to you if you are:
- A Licensed outpatient therapist who has direct experience
- A team-focused individual who is able to deftly engage with all
levels of an interdisciplinary team
- A therapist who can handle complex, multi-service treatment
plans that may require expertise in evidence-based practices.
What we'll offer you:
- On-boarding program
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Excellent Healthcare options
- Additional Compensation for Spanish/English Bilingual Skills
What You'll Need:
- Education: Master's Degree in a relevant field required.
- Experience: Two years of experience in the direct treatment of
persons with mental illness or emotional disturbance that was
gained under the supervision of a mental health professional
preferred for MSWs and required for all other relevant masters
degrees. One year full-time experience in the treatment of children
under the supervision of a children's mental health specialist and
experience preferred. A letter from the Washington State Department
of Health qualifying the employee as a Mental Health Professional
and/or a Child Mental Health Specialist may be substituted for the
experience requirement. If this substitution occurs, the employee
may not receive further credit for additional experience.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Licensed Independent
Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) or Licensed Advanced Social Worker
(LASW), Washington State Licensed Social Worker Associate Advanced
(LSWAA), Licensed Social Worker Associate Independent Clinical
(LSWAIC), Licensed Mental Health Counselor Associate (LMHCA), or
Agency Affiliated Counselor Registration, all within 1 week of hire
if not currently active.
- Child Mental Health Specialist Certification or the hours
required to obtain one from the WA DOH.
- Current driver's license and proof of automobile liability
- Current First Aid/CPR card, or obtained within 45 days of hire.
Note: FBI fingerprints are required if you have lived in Washington
State less than the last 3 consecutive years
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics,
14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two
states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home
(PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental,
pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism
screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's
patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of
care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV
and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion
for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to
work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal
Keywords: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Yakima , Outpatient Therapist, Other , Toppenish, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!