Posted on: June 9, 2021
Work in Beautiful Lake Chelan!
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners
and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams.
Today, we're the largest full-service vacation rental company in
North America thanks to the people who give us their best every
day. You'll fit right in here if you're curious, entrepreneurial,
and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Housekeeping at Vacasa
We take pride in our work, knowing our tireless efforts provide
peace of mind. We're the vacation heroes-giving guests a spotless
first impression and setting the tone for an unforgettable
experience. With us, you're more than just a housekeeper, you're a
keeper of the house.
What we're looking for
We're searching for an exceptional individual to join our team
as a Department Manager - Housekeeping. This person will manage a
large team of housekeepers and partner with the local management
team in Chelan, WA.
What you'll do
- Oversee a large team of housekeepers in Chelan & Manson,
- Traveling between worksites is involved and this person will
need their own reliable transportation.
- Hire, retain and manage a team of efficient and high-quality
housekeepers, ensuring all are trained, effective, and adhere to
Vacasa policies and procedures
- Manage a budget, adhering to set annual costs, with the ability
to perform a cost-benefit analysis
- Support your team with escalated guest and homeowner concerns
by responding to emails, calls and work orders
- Partner and assist your Business Development Representative
when new units join the portfolio
- Conduct and/or schedule inspections prior to guest and owner
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with fellow
regional team members and upper management team
- Provide cross-coverage for your manager and Co-Manager(s) when
- Occasional need to perform housekeeping and maintenance
Skills you'll need
- Technical computer skills required on all forms of hardware -
laptops, tablets and mobile devices
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings
and evenings as needed.
- Experience managing a team of employees
- Knowledge of city, state and federal employment laws
- Professional in all forms of communications such as email,
phone calls, video calls and texts
- Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, fast-paced
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to change
activity frequently and cope with interruptions
- Highly responsive and reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for an extended period of
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, and lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
What you'll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance-100% coverage option
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match
on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts and
- All the equipment you'll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a
diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against
applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national
origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes
protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work
environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of
alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the
successful completion of a background check.
Keywords: Vacasa, Yakima , Housekeeping Manager, Other , Chelan, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!