Company: Clifton Larson Allen
Posted on: June 9, 2021
CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen), the 8th largest public accounting firm
in the United States, is proud to create inspired careers. We
recognize that not everyone wants to grow their career paths in the
same way. That's why CLA exists to create opportunities. We promise
to know you and help you.
As a Tax Senior, you'll gain deep industry insight. You'll be
able to sit across the table from a CFO from your industry and
speak their language. You will become a true industry consultant.
We give our employees ownership to make choices in their careers.
Click here to see a list of our industries and services that you
could choose from for your inspired career!
CLA is looking to hire a Tax Senior to join our fast-growing
team in one of our Central Washington offices!
As a Tax Senior, you will:
- Prepare, supervise, and review individual, C corporation, S
corporation, and partnership engagements.
- Partner with clients to provide customized tax advisory
services and work closely with other tax team members to identify
and research complex tax issues.
- Focus on engagement management and operational excellence.
- Develop and train team members to help them build inspired
- Expand your technical and professional knowledge through
greater exposure to client interactions, regular self-study, and
- Get the opportunity to work with many great clients.
Think you're a fit? As our ideal candidate:
- Two years of experience as an Associate.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related
- CPA or eligible to sit for CPA exam preferred.
- You are looking for a firm that will support and foster your
aspiring career goals.
- You jump at the chance to help others and you're ready to join
a team of high-performing people.
- You have a knack for solving issues and confidently bring
solutions to the table.
- You love public accounting!
Shortly after you apply you will receive an invitation with
additional information. CLA has partnered with Pymetrics to allow
you to showcase your potential and help us get to know you a little
better. The Pymetrics games take 20-30 minutes to complete and
there are no right or wrong answers - so we hope you have fun!
Following completion of the Pymetrics games, CLA will view the
Pymetrics results alongside other information as part of the
application review process.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients,
and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/
Keywords: Clifton Larson Allen, Yakima , Tax Senior, Other , Yakima, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!