Contact Center Representative (Bilingual - Spanish)
Company: Spokane Teachers Credit Union (STCU)
Posted on: June 9, 2021
STCU is a growing regional credit union that is consistently
rated one of the top-performing credit unions in the nation, and we
have been named as one of Fortune Magazine's Great Places to Work.
We look for employees who have a strong desire to serve others, are
lifelong learners, are committed to working hard, have a fun-loving
attitude, and who want to make a difference in our members' lives.
We love people who share our passion for integrity, service,
innovation, education, people, and celebration.
STCU offers excellent benefits:
- Paid time off
- Ten paid holidays
- Health plan - medical, prescription drug, dental, and
- Short-term disability insurance
- Life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Training and development programs
- Semi-annual success sharing plan
This position will work out of our Othello Branch. Training and
work will initially be at the Pasco Branch until remodeling is
completed at the Othello Branch.
The Contact Center Representative serves members primarily over
the phone by listening and problem solving while providing positive
member service interaction to build valuable relationships.
Contact Center Relations
- Perform member service functions for STCU members accurately,
timely, and in alignment with job standards and procedures.
- Seek out opportunities to assist members with referrals to STCU
or STCU partners products and services.
- Foster and maintain constructive relationships with
- Provide members with outstanding service in all interactions,
and look for opportunities to improve their financial
- Constructively resolve member service issues and problems with
professionalism, compassion and respect.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of two years customer service experience, preferably in
a contact center environment.
- Bilingual abilities, including ability to read, write and speak
Spanish fluently is required.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office programs including Outlook,
Word and Excel.
- Previous experience in keyboarding/PC and 10-key
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills required, including maintaining
positive relationships and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes and prioritize and manage competing
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret data and understand and
communicate complex and diverse information.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
situations exercising flexibility and sound judgment in a
- Ability to make practical and timely decisions and explain
reasoning for decisions.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages,
ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Strong work ethic required, including the ability to complete
duties on time, consistently arrive at work on time as scheduled,
and ability to work flexible hours and overtime as needed.
- Must be able to regularly talk, hear, and operate a computer
keyboard and mouse.
- Occasionally lift, pull/push, and carry up to 10 pounds.
- Exposure to constant or intermittent sounds at a low or
moderate level consistent with an office setting.
- Exposure to high-stress, fast-paced, deadline-oriented
Please review our website for more information about STCU at
Keywords: Spokane Teachers Credit Union (STCU), Yakima , Contact Center Representative (Bilingual - Spanish), Other , Othello, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!