Seasonal Laborer - CO
Company: CHS, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Back to search
Seasonal Laborer - CO
Othello, WA, US, 99344-9419
Date posted: May 29, 2021
Job ID: 815
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 11,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
CHS has an opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We
are looking for an individual to join our Operations team working
as a Seasonal Laborer. You will assist patrons in a professional
manner and promote a positive image of the coop. You must have the
ability to adapt, think and make decisions quickly; have a pleasant
attitude, be helpful, and customer-focused.
- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner.
- Customer Service & Sales: Provide excellent customer service
and assist customers with seed as well as delivering of grain
commodities to the terminal.
- Verify that the equipment and supporting vehicles are in good
- Unload seed and grain commodities as they are received.
- Deliver products such as seed, or other to customer site.
- Perform warehouse work to include: driving forklift.
- Perform housekeeping inside and outside of all facilities.
- Complete all safety reports and required record keeping.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all
safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and
communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in
correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Knowledge of Production and/or Operations
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, climb rail cars, ladders, stairs and
- Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and
- Ability to work long hours to meet business demands ( weekends
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of
Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full
query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol
Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that
requires a valid commercial driver's license (CDL). Candidates
seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor
vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the
FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of
offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify
Keywords: CHS, Inc., Yakima , Seasonal Laborer - CO, Other , Othello, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!