Facility Associate I - East Wenatchee, WA - Full &/or Part-time Positions
Company: Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest
Location: East Wenatchee
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Facility Associate I primarily works in the
processing/production area of the facility, handling a variety of
donated goods and/or on the sales floor stocking shelves and
providing customer service. Part-time positions may be available
with some benefits. Must pass background check.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Provide outstanding customer service. Must demonstrate
willingness and ability to adhere to Goodwill Industries of the
Inland Northwest directives, rules, policies, procedures, and
departmental and organizational standards.
- Transport items to and from the sales floor
- Place items on shelves, in floor fixtures or on racks
- Face shelves, racks, and/or floor fixtures according to display
- Remove old items from display and place in totes or carts, as
- Assist at cash register wrapping or bagging merchandise
- Provide excellent customer service
- Provide carry out service as needed
- Prepare items for sale by hanging clothing, cleaning items as
needed and/or bagging items that need to be kept together.
- Tag, mark and/or code items selected for sale according to
designated prices and type of merchandise.
- Tally amounts and/or prices of processed items.
Keywords: Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest, Yakima , Facility Associate I - East Wenatchee, WA - Full &/or Part-time Positions, Other , East Wenatchee, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!