Company: Gables Search Group
Location: Moses Lake
Posted on: July 19, 2021
Leads team members to identify, manage,
and execute the plants process improvement opportunities. Manages
production staff to attain production and quality goals. Identifies
problems or bottlenecks in production processes and resolves
issues. Ensures production resources including materials, equipment
and human resources are available as needed to maintain production
schedules. Supports continuous improvement goals in safety,
quality, cost and customer service. Responsible for managing and
owning various functions of the business and creating an engaged
and team oriented work force in order to improve business results.
1 year related experience.
- Monitor production to ensure that quality, productivity, and
cost standards are maintained.
- Provide employee training to ensure that employees are
performing job responsibilities effectively.
- Assist with the supervision of sanitation operations as
necessary to promote and maintain a clean and food safe
- Enforce plant rules, regulations and procedures.
- Evaluate subordinate performance, communicate with employees,
and provide information for work performance improvement.
- Participate in the support of plant and company safety
programs, promoting and maintaining a high level of awareness and
adherence to defined employee safety requirements such as
lock-out/tag-out, personal protective equipment, confined space
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Bachelors'
degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering, Food
Science, Agricultural Sciences, or other Natural Science degrees
preferred. Other degrees will be considered.
- 1-3 years supervisory experience preferred.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- SAP experience preferred.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and loss
- Knowledge of GMP’s
- Working knowledge of plant equipment and safety
- Ability to distinguish normal/abnormal
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving and
- Previous experience in a food-processing or manufacturing
environment is a plus.
- Ability to work weekends and/or shift work with a strong work
ethic and employment history.
- Must be available for an 2nd shift position.
- A self-motivated individual that is able to multi-task and lead
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently
is required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally
required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, and feel; reach with
hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl;
taste and smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or
move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The employee will be exposed to a noisy environment that varies
from hot to cold in temperature. The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The ideal candidate must have a bachelors degree (preferable in a
science field, engineering, operations management or business) and
have leadership experiences in college or supervisory experience in
a work setting.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Yakima , Production Supervisor, Other , Moses Lake, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!