Parts Shaker-Laser Area
Company: Atlas Staffing
Posted on: September 11, 2021
Starts off as parts shaker and eventually trained into a laser
operator. Operates laser machine to cut or weld metal parts to
blueprint / drawing specifications. May set up machine, clean
optics and replace flash tubes. Verifies conformance of parts
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate the laser cutting machine and other machinery used in
the production process, or assist other machine
- Knowledge about shield gases used during laser cutting
- Monitor fill level of bulk tank system and report reordering
levels to the supervisor.
- Work in a fast paced environment with fast changing
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the
- Follow all company rules and policies.
- Follow all safety rules and quality standards.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and
- Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist
- Uphold all ISO and OSHA standards applicable to the
- Other duties as deemed appropriate by supervisor and
- 0-1 years of experience on Amada or similar CNC laser cutting
machines (TruDisk/TruFlow preferred).
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not
- Some background working with metal preferred.
- Knowledge of tooling and tool maintenance preferred.
- Proven measurement and mathematical fraction/decimal conversion
- Ability to distinguish material types including Aluminum, Steel,
Stainless Steel, Copper and Brass.
- Candidate has to be a strong team player and
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Constant standing.
- Constant use of hands.
- Constant lifting 50 lbs. or more.
Keywords: Atlas Staffing, Yakima , Parts Shaker-Laser Area, Other , Tieton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!