Packer / Sorter
Posted on: October 15, 2021
As a Packer / Sorter, you are responsible for pulling and
preparing orders for shipment. This may involve moving inventory
and helping with team reorganization efforts.
Shift Timing - 1st Shift (Day), 2nd Shift (Evening), 3rd Shift
(Night) and Weekends
Pay rate: $13.69/Hour.
* Pull and prepare orders for shipment, delivering the proper
paperwork, packaging, and quantity for each order to the required
destination in shipping and receiving.
* Perform merchandise scan-ins, and other required quality
assurance steps that confirm the contents of each order while
tracking inventory for the company.
* Receive, verify, stage, and stock incoming material, either
independently or as part of a team depending on order size and
daily staffing needs.
* Ensure the warehouse area is cleaned, organized, and that all
safety procedures are being followed at all times by yourself and
* Provide dependable, shift-long coverage of the warehouse
facilities to ensure order fulfillment operates as efficiently as
possible for the duration of the warehouse associate's shift.
* Must have some basic computer experience.
* Must be able to walk, bend, lift, reach and stoop, and stand for
various amounts of time during shift.
* Must be able to lift 50lbs.
* Dependable daily attendance and ability to meet productivity
* Strong organizational work.
* Prior warehouse experienced preferred but not required.
Keywords: PeopleReady, Yakima , Packer / Sorter, Other , Yakima, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!