Company: Aston Carter
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Currently looking for a Bilingual (Spanish) Customer Service
Representative to help support their customer contact center.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for answering incoming calls promptly and in a
friendly and courteous manner.
- Processes member transactions with accuracy and
- Provides information and applicable forms concerning products
- Interviews members to analyze and determine members'
- Adheres to credit union's procedures regarding verification
while processing member requests.
- Balances Teller ID at end of each business day.
- Supports, promotes and cross-sells Credit Union products and
- Functions as a troubleshooter to resolve issues.
- Maintains required records.
- Assist members with requests and trouble shoots issues
concerning the website and Tellerline.
- Corresponds to e-mail inquiries, comments & concerns.
- Process offline requests, faxes, and correspondence on a daily
rotation with other contact center representatives.
- Monitor and respond to text messages in a professional
- Support the Seattle Credit Union vision and brand and represent
it with every member interaction.
- The ability to support members utilizing Seattle Credit Union
services, including Online Banking, Mobile Apps, bill pay and
- Provides branch support regarding online banking.
- Maintains a product referral rate in accordance with department
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Candidates must be able to handle a high volume of calls and
- Candidates need to be self proficient/organized with good
problem solving skills
- Candidates must have a HS Diploma or GED as a minimum education
- Go getter mentality and motivation, candidates who have strong
initiativeAbout Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities
for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success
is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team
across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery
to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the
opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is
rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and
consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services
to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four
continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients'
capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address
today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for
innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis
Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as
the modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835
or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other
accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this
position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the
job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for
questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Yakima , Bilingual CSR, Other , Yakima, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!