Residency & Fellowship Coordinator
Company: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Yakima
AdministrationLocationYakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Yakima
AdministrationCityYakimaEmployment duration:Full timeExempt
Status:ExemptThis position is located in Yakima, Washington. We're
interested in all qualified candidates, including those outside the
area who are open to relocating. Relocation allowance is
available.To be considered for any position at YVFWC, candidates
must be or become fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if selected for
hire. Valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered, but
serial COVID-19 testing will be required to maintain employment .At
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, we believe you are more than an
employee, and we are more than a job. We encourage you to explore
the following links and see who YVFWC is and what YVFWC has to
offer:We have an engaging opportunity in our HR Department as a
Fellowship and Residency Program Coordinator at our Administration
site in Yakima, WA.As program coordinator, you're an important part
of HR and Clinical teams. You'll oversee all aspects of the Nurse
Practitioner Residency and Administrative Fellowship training
programs. If you have great communication and organizational
skills, are capable of developing strong and positive working
relationships, and love working in a fast-paced environment this
may be the opportunity for you.What you'll do:
- Provide leadership in developing and implementing all aspects
of the multifaceted residency/fellowship training programs
- Oversee recruitment efforts and interview process for the
- Create and lead a robust orientation and coordinate on-going
- Manage residency schedule including rotations and
- Strategically plan the program timelines and projects
- Serve as the program point person for high-level leadership,
directors, managers, and medical staff
What we offer:
- Generous paid time off + 8 paid holidays
- Relocation allowance
- $0 premium for comprehensive medical/dental/vision
- Retirement and profit-sharing plans
- Paid short and long-term disability plans and much more
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field required.
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources, Business
Administration, program coordination, or a related field is
required. Relevant graduate education can be substituted up to 2
years of the required experience.
- Ability to multi-task in a self-directed capacity.
- Skilled in oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively and
courteously with a diverse group of internal and external
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current Washington State
driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance
About YVFWCWe serve more than 181,000 patients across 27 medical
clinics, 15 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in
two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical
Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental,
pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism
screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's
patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of
care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV
and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile
medical/dental clinics.Working at YVFWCWorking in our organization
means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It
means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations
and with peers committed to the same work.At Farm Workers
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal
Keywords: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Yakima , Residency & Fellowship Coordinator, Other , Yakima, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!