Equipment Operator - Palletizer
Company: Lamb Weston Holdings Inc
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Title: Equipment Operator - Palletizer
Location: Boardman, OR
Country: United States of America
About Lamb Weston
Lamb Weston is a leading supplier of frozen potato, sweet potato,
appetizer and vegetable products to restaurants and retailers
around the world. For more than 60 years, we've produced
innovative, inventive products that make life better for our
customers and their customers.
Job Description Summary
The Boardman East facility is seeking a Palletizer Operator to work
on our Line-2! The right candidate will be self-motivated,
detailed, and safety minded. This job is critical to Lamb Weston
because you are tending to machines that performs several different
functions for the potato plant. The machines, hardware, and lines
must run efficiently and correctly to ensure proper potato
manufacturing- this position is a big part of this success!
You will receive instructions from the Frozen Sorter Lead,
department supervisor(s), and will be expected to utilize their
knowledge of the plant operating procedures.
The right candidate is willing to learn. No experience
The palletizer is responsible to operate, monitor, and adjust the
palletizing equipment in a manner consistent with production needs
and quality standards. They will be required to complete regular
checks for the proper feeding of cases through the palletizers for
maximum efficiency. The Palletizer Operator will record packaging
machinery efficiencies, downtime, and complete all reports
accurately and correctly.
Basic & Preferred Qualifications
* No previous experience required!
* Promote safe work practices and assures that safe work practices
are followed in all work areas.
* Must be able to perform job functions independently with minimal
* Have good communication/computer/math skills.
* Assist in training of employees.
* Will be assigned work projects that need to be completed in a
safe and timely manner.
* Will be required to frequently lift and/or move up to 50
* Applicant must be able to work any shift/day of the week
* To work with loud noise, fumes, airborne particles , and in
hot/humid or cold environment.
* Performing this job you must be able to stand, stairs, reach,
push/pull and have stamina.
* Will need to give other employees breaks.
* Operate terminal keyboard for tickets that need to be
* You will expected to do the troubleshooting of the equipment, as
* Must be able to identify mechanical and electrical equipment
problems and take action by notifying proper personnel.
* Operate equipment with minimal waste.
Coupled with our compensation and bonus incentive programs, our
benefits deliver rewards that are market competitive. Some of the
most attractive elements of our benefit programs include:
* Health Insurance Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
* Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care, and
Health Reimbursement Accounts
* Well-being programs including companywide events and a wellness
* Paid Time Off
* Financial Wellness - Industry leading 401(k) plan with generous
company contributions, Financial Planning Services, Employee Stock
purchase program, and Health Savings Accounts, Life and Accident
* Family-Friendly Employee events
* Employee Assistance Program services - mental health and other
concierge type services
Benefits may vary based on location, job role/level, job status,
and/or the terms of any applicable collective bargaining
Job Requisition ID: Req-222694
Time Type: Full time
Lamb Weston is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers
qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any
other protected factor under federal, state or local law
Keywords: Lamb Weston Holdings Inc, Yakima , Equipment Operator - Palletizer, Other , Boardman, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!