Radiologic Technologist - Relief
Company: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Applicants for all positions must be or become fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 if selected for hire. Valid medical or religious
exemptions will be considered, but serial COVID-19 testing will be
required to maintain employment.
Provides x-ray services and maintains the necessary supplies to do
This is a Relief (on-call) position, utilized as-needed with no
guarantee of hours.
- Verifies current patient data and/or enters new patient
- Greets patient and prepares patient for x-rays.
- Takes x-rays and reviews results to ensure accurate pictures
- Processes the scans and uploads pictures to patient file.
Notifies Provider that the scans are ready.
- Sends scans to the Radiologist to review as needed.
- Processes insurance and billing paperwork for patient
- Orders and stocks supplies needed for the x-rays.
- Follows x-ray safety protocols.
- Performs clinical responsibilities in alignment with The Joint
Commission (TJC), Health Resources and Services Administration
(HRSA), and YVFWC requirements.
- Education: Completion of a two year approved radiology training
program upon employment. Completion of an electrocardiogram (EKG)
training program within 30 days of employment. Associate Degree in
Radiological Sciences preferred.
- Experience: One year's experience as a Radiologic Technologist
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Registered Technologist
with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. Registered
as a Technologist in either Oregon or Washington state.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Strong communication and
interpersonal skills. Strong customer relations skills including
the ability to manage stressful situations. Strong attention to
detail and accuracy. Strong organizational skills. Bilingual
(English/Spanish) preferred. This position is not eligible for
bilingual differential pay.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14
dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states.
We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy,
orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening,
and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model
of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter
assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS
counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for
those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work
with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal
Keywords: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Yakima , Radiologic Technologist - Relief, Other , Sunnyside, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!