Company: Alliance Healthcare Services, Inc.
Posted on: June 20, 2022
We are hiring a MRI Technologist to work in Lake Chelan, WA!
This position is working on a Siemens Espree, Evenly paced schedule
with No on-call hours! Alliance HealthCare Services is a nationwide
organization headquartered in Irvine, California. With the help of
our 2,500 Team Members, our company provides exceptional care
through our two main divisions: Radiology and Oncology. Together we
are "One Alliance" committed to serving our patients and customers
as "An Incredible Team Making an Incredible Difference." What
You'll Do at Alliance: * Responsible for patient safety, including
pre-screening for contra-indications, aseptic injection technique,
* Produces high quality diagnostic images.
* Orders supplies, cleans unit, assist in preparing for transport
on a daily basis.
* Effectively communicates with customers and/or radiologists. What
You'll Bring to Alliance: * High School diploma or equivalent
experience required; Associate's degree preferred.
* Registered Technologists by the ARRT, NMTCB or ARMDS.
* ARMRIT certification accepted as allowable by customer contract.
If Alliance is billing Medicare, registry in Magnetic Resonance
Required. * State license, if applicable.
* CPR Certification.
* Valid state driver's license, as applicable.
* Ability to work at several locations.
* The COVID-19 vaccination is/may be a condition of employment. A
division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal
opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity &
Keywords: Alliance Healthcare Services, Inc., Yakima , MRI Technologist, Other , Ellensburg, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!