Club Packing Labor
Company: Maryhill Winery
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity at Maryhill Winery, one
of the Northwest's Premier wineries. We are currently in need of
on-call personnel at the Goldendale Distribution Center. Successful
candidates for this position will provide exceptional service and a
desire to work collaboratively and contribute to a respectful,
inclusive, and supportive work environment.
Job SummaryClub Packing Laborers work within a team to assemble and
package wine cases. Casual work opportunity averaging 25-30 hours
weekly, (3 times annually) January-February, April-May, and
August-September for roughly 4 weeks at a time.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assemble, Pack and Label cases for shipment or storage.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packing materials, box knife, tape gun.
- Maintain a clean work area.Requirements, Skills and
- Follow all Maryhill guidelines for packing and safety
- Repetitive reaching, grasping, bending, twisting, and
- Able to lift and carry, up to 50 lb. without concern:
- Able to stand and walk for long period of time:
- Able to push/pull, up to 50 lb. without concern: Often.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent: Minimum requirement.
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age. Compensation and Benefits
- Rate: Starting $14.49/HR
- Paid sick leave accrual
- Employee discount during "active" status
Keywords: Maryhill Winery, Yakima , Club Packing Labor, Other , Goldendale, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!