On call Bottling & Cellar Worker
Company: Maryhill Winery
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity to join one of the
Northwest's Premier wineries. On-call bottling and cellar workers
are responsible, as part of the production team, for assisting with
the production and bottling of wines and helping with any
cellar-related tasks while following all Maryhill Winery policies
and SOP's. This opportunity includes the potential to transition to
a permanent full time cellar team member for candidates with
applicable skills and excellent work standards.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Must be 18 years of age
- Caution and adherence to safety protocol is essential.
- Working with equipment containing conveyers, moving parts and
- Strong communication skill both verbal and written.
- Ability to multitask and change tasks quickly with exceptional
attention to detail.
- Adept, highly motivated, punctual and very dependable.
- Able to lift and carry, up to 50 lb. without concern:
- Able to stand and walk for long period of time:
- Able to push/pull, up to 50 lb. without concern: Often.
- Able to walk up and down stairs: Often.
- Must be available to work full days and variable hours as
needed during bottling production.Compensation & Benefits (Part
- Competitive hourly rate starting at $18.00/HR
- Paid sick leave
Keywords: Maryhill Winery, Yakima , On call Bottling & Cellar Worker, Other , Goldendale, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!