Certified Athletic Trainer -Work-Fit
Company: Alliance Physical Therapy
Location: Moses Lake
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Full-time Certified Athletic Trainer
Moses Lake, WA
Shift: Tuesday-Friday 4-10 schedule (2PM-12AM)
**BOC REIMBURSEMENT & SALARIES STARTING AT $65,000**
Work-Fit is seeking a part-time to full-time Certified Athletic
Trainer for our industrial setting in Moses Lake, WA. Work-Fit
provides services as part of the Industrial Athlete (IA) program in
Moses Lake, WA. This is a site of approximately 600 mechanics for
737 Field Operations. Services will include Symptom Intervention,
Job Conditioning and other prevention services. This is a single
staff (AT) model.
A Work-Fit career affords you the opportunity to:
- Achieve work-life balance with 40-hour work week and no
- Competitive pay including incentive compensation
- Make a continuous daily impact on people's lives
- Have the autonomy to lead, develop, and grow as a
- Join a growing and innovative organization
- Prevent injuries before they occur
Be a part of something bigger.
Work-Fit, an Alliance PTP, is a company founded by an Athletic
Trainer and led by Athletic Trainers that have delivered service in
the field. If you are a highly motivated Certified Athletic Trainer
and eligible for licensing, Work-Fit would like to speak with you.
You will be working with a rapidly expanding team of Athletic
Trainers and Exercise Professionals that provides cutting edge
programming and makes a difference in people's lives.
What is expected?
- Exceptional ability to engage employees in an occupational
- Developed as an ATC, being able to mentor fellow Team
- Ideal candidate must be a skilled communicator, motivator and
work well as part of a team
- Able to focus, organize, and prioritize delivery of
- Needs to be a natural leader, thinking outside of their comfort
- Competency with Microsoft Office software
- Licensed within the State as an Athletic Trainer or eligible
What are some of the benefits of the job?
- You can take advantage of a well-rounded, competitive benefit
package with medical, dental, vision, and life just to name a
- You will enjoy paid time off and paid holidays.
- You can save for your retirement through our 401k plan.
- You will be provided with a technology package including
computer access and a work cell phone.
- You will look sharp, professional, and sport the Work-Fit brand
by taking advantage of an annual clothing allowance.
- Robust professional development opportunities including a paid
Medbridge Subscription, support for advanced certifications and
This is Our Vision:
- At Work-Fit, an Alliance Physical Therapy Partner, our visions
is to positively impact companies by creating a workforce of
healthy, valued and empowered employees and a culture of injury
- Our mission is to make health personal and to focus on our core
values: people are our passion, integrity is our practice,
creativity is our power, and balance is our pathway. Associated
topics: athletic director, athletic trainer, director of athletics,
fitness director, fitness instructor, wellness director, wellness
Keywords: Alliance Physical Therapy, Yakima , Certified Athletic Trainer -Work-Fit, Other , Moses Lake, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!