Caregiver - Bonaventure of East Wenatchee
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Location: East Wenatchee
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Bonaventure of East Wenatchee has exciting job openings for
Caregiver! -Starting from $16.00 -Paid Training, no experience
necessary for Caregiver and Medication Aide. -Hiring Immediately
with interviews daily from 2:00-4:00 PM, no appointment necessary,
at 50 29th Street NW East Wenatchee, WA 98802. -Call 509-881-2105
for more information. -Find your purpose in Caregiving!We're
looking for passionate people to become part of a close-knit team
that truly cares about our seniors. We know this is more than a job
to you, this is your calling, and we want you to join our team. Be
the Hero in someone's story by joining Team Bonaventure today. -Top
reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $16.00
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. In
addition, we provide paid education assistance and career
advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement - Online education
opportunities and wage increases based upon completed courses.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
- Training - We offer paid training for Caregiver and in home
Caregiver, even if you don't have experience, we will train you!
-What does a Caregiver do for Bonaventure?These positions are
critical within our health care department. In this role, you will
be responsible for:
- Providing personal care assistance to our residents (this
includes bathing, dressing, incontinence, etc.)
- Answering resident call lights in a timely manner.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our residents, their
families, vendors and outside providers.
- Administering medications.
- Complete charting on residents daily.
- Inputting medication orders into our MAR (Medication's
administration record). -Qualifications
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test. -Bonaventure
of East WenatcheeOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living
community provides assisted living, licensed boarding home care,
memory care, and independent living. - We provide in home health
care to residents in our community. - We are not a nursing home. -
We are immediately hiring so apply today. - -Why Work for
Bonaventure Senior LivingNot all senior living communities are
created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies
is "you can never go wrong doing the right thing." This means that
we are committed to caring for our residents and our team
members.Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an -exceptional
senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based
upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team
members.Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and
exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring,
along with the pride that comes from working for a company with
exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude,
and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a
passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Yakima , Caregiver - Bonaventure of East Wenatchee, Other , East Wenatchee, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!