Front Desk Associate
Company: Wapato Point Management Company
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*POSITION TITLE: * Front Desk Associate
*DEPARTMENT: * Guest Services
*REPORTS TO: * Guest Services Manager
*SUPERVISES: * No one
*FLSA STATUS: * Non-Exempt
*BARGAINING UNIT: * Not represented by a collective bargaining
Provide support services to owners and guests by promptly answering
the phone, assisting with, and directing callers, and forwarding
messages and information as needed. Fully support the Front Desk as
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
1. Promote and maintain positive customer relations by providing
first-class customer service to all owners and guests.
2. Present a professional business manner while greeting and
assisting guests and owners.
3. Report to work on time on all scheduled workdays, in uniform,
with a neat and clean appearance.
4. Conduct check-in and check-out of all guests.
5. Answer telephones and transfer calls as needed.
- Promptly and cordially answer incoming phone calls.
- Write detailed, accurate messages.
- Promptly complete work order requests as received.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to Wapato Point services, local
shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
6. Maintain computerized owner records - ITE, rental, Resort
Condominium International (RCI), and owner trades.
7. Post all guest charges and balance advance deposits.
8. Keep track of room availability. Schedule (reserve) and confirm
all reservations, both rental and Internal Time Exchange (ITE),
9. Verify RCI deposit information and confirm.
10. Perform daily opening and closing procedures as needed.
11. Prepare nightly audit, close transactions, and set the till for
the next day's business.
- Balance all vendor activity.
- Balance all room rental revenue daily.
12. Prepare and maintain printed information to be given to guests
*Other Duties and Responsibilities*
* Assist with check-in/check-out as needed.
* Stock all areas with adequate supplies.
* Convey accurate information to housekeeping, maintenance, safety
services, and other departments.
*Education and Experience*
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or any
combination of education, training, and experience that
demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the job.
Reception/reservation experience desirable.
*Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities*
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
* Ability and skill to transcribe accurate detailed messages in
* Ability to deal with and use reason in difficult or emotional
* Ability to operate basic office equipment (multi-line telephone,
calculator, personal computer, fax machine, photocopier, radio, and
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Ability to interact in a considerate and polite manner with
owners/guests and co-workers.
* Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
* Ability to perform basic math skills.
* Ability to use standardized computer software.
Collect payment for purchase transactions.
Owners/guests, contractors, and vendors.
Other duties as assigned.
Wapato Point Management Company is an equal employment opportunity
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.50 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Manson, WA 98831: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Customer service: 1 year (Required)
* Day Shift (Required)
* Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Wapato Point Management Company, Yakima , Front Desk Associate, Other , Manson, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!