Stamper & Backup Ticket Writer Ref# 22-233
Company: Stemilt Growers LLC
Location: East Wenatchee
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Number of openings: 1 Fulltime, Year Round
Location: NDC RPK
Working Shift: Day Shift
Hours & Work Days: 5:00am - 2:30 pm, Monday - Friday; some weekends
required. May vary depending on production.
These positions will require a pre-employment drug test .
- Inventory data entry.
- Inspects boxes for correct labels, weights, and bubble
- Coordinates with the palletizing room on box counts or belt
- Answers questions in regards to grades.
- Dumps culls.
- Keeps production counts on the board.
- Responsible for stamping information onto boxes.
- Inspecting and monitoring boxes for other types of
- Other duties may be assigned. A World Famous! benefits package
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short - and Long-term Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Paid holidays (7)
- Paid-time-off days will accrue as outline in employment
- Experience with reading pack schedules.
- Knowledge of running orders, fruit sizes, grades and
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak English in order to operate
- Must have good written and verbal communications skills.
- Basic Math skills for computing weights.
- Ability to do highly repetitive inspection work.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have the ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be flexible with working schedule.
Keywords: Stemilt Growers LLC, Yakima , Stamper & Backup Ticket Writer Ref# 22-233, Other , East Wenatchee, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!