Mechanic Ref #23-46
Company: Stemilt Growers LLC
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Number of openings: 1 Fulltime, Year Round
Location: Various locations
Working Shift: Day Shift
Hours & Work Days: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm, Monday - Friday; Some
weekends required. Hours may vary depending on production.
This position will require a pre-employment drug test.
- Will be logging in all maintenance that is performed.
- Will also be working with chemicals on the line.
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their
sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective
- Examines form and texture of parts to detect
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control
- Repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Installs special functional and structural parts in
- Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Starts devices to test their performance.
- Initiates purchase order for parts and machines.
- Analyze equipment for preventative maintenance
- Maintain date information for packing lines, including
- Organize parts, machinery and line items.
- Maintain current training for new equipment or machinery.
- Other duties may encompass other than the duties listed.
A World Famous! benefits package that includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Long-term Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4.5% employer contributions
- Paid holidays (7)
- Paid-time-off - days will accrue as outlined in employment
- Must have High School Diploma, or GED.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- 1 year of Strong mechanical, electrical and computerized
background in line equipment.
- Must have knowledge of Apple and Pear Sizers.
- Must have good mechanical comprehension and understanding of
Fruit packing chemicals.
- The ability to read blue prints and electrical schematics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work with little or no supervision.
- Flexible with working schedule is a must; some weekend work
will be expected.
- Must have personal tools.
- Must have knowledge of fruit packing lines.
- Aweta Sizer knowledge preferred.
- Background with welding and fabricating is a plus.
Keywords: Stemilt Growers LLC, Yakima , Mechanic Ref #23-46, Other , Malaga, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!