Support Person Ref#23-57
Company: Stemilt Growers LLC
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Number of openings: 1 Fulltime, Regular
Location: A Line - Olds
Working Shift: Day Shift
Hours & Workdays: 5:000 am - 1:30 pm, Monday - Friday; May vary
depending on production.
This position will require a pre-employment drug test.
- Perform supervisor's duties in his/her absence.
- Monitors E Time account for accuracy.
- Insures proper coding is utilized in Oracle, E Time, and any
- Evaluates on a continuous basis, production procedures/ norms
and identify ways to improve.
- Interpret, plan and implement pack schedules directions.
- Assign work duty stations.
- Acquire necessary supplies.
- Insure line and moving equipment is operational and safe.
- Monitor quality independently and through QC staff - make
adjustments as necessary.
- Insure SQF, cleanliness and safety standards are maintained
- Evaluate and insure individual customer standards are met.
- Maintain inventory awareness.
- Train new employees.
- Trouble shoot, confront and follow up impediments to
- Provide excellent customer services.
- Monitor, maintain and update changes of drop settings, grower
change, color breaks, and box weights.
- Set up MAP and TROODON for succeeding shift.
- Other duties may be assigned.
A World Famous! benefits package that includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Long-term Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4.5% employer contributions
- Paid holidays (7)
- Paid-time-off - days will accrue as outlined in employment
- Must have knowledge of WA state grade standards.
- Must have computer, oracle, discover and E-Time knowledge.
- Must have great verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have good leadership abilities.
- Must be able to lift 10 lbs.
- Must be able to supervise 80 to 130 employees.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Previous supervisor experience preferred.
- Must be flexible with working schedule.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
Keywords: Stemilt Growers LLC, Yakima , Support Person Ref#23-57, Other , Malaga, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!