Shipping Ground Crew Nights
Company: Stemilt Growers LLC
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Number of openings: 1 Full-Time, Year Round
Location: Shipping - NDC
Working Shift: Night Shift
Hours & Work Days: 12:00 pm - 8:30 pm, Monday - Friday; Weekends
may vary depending on production.
This position will require a pre-employment drug screen.
- Operate a sweeper and scrubber.
- Empty garbage cans.
- Clean and mop appropriate areas.
- Wrap pallets
- Stacking boxes
- Receiving, moving and high stacking bins.
- Other duties may be assigned. A World Famous! benefits package
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Long-term Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Paid holidays (7)
- Paid-time-off - days will accrue as outlined in employment
- Must have the ability to read English to understand
instructions on cleaning chemicals.
- Must have Forklift driving experience.
- Must have good verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be flexible with working schedule, willing to work
- Forklift experience is a plus but not required.
- Must be able to work in a cold environment.
- Must be able to stack 20-pound boxes. Associated topics: dock
c, forklift operator, handler, intern, logistics, logistics intern,
operator night, palletizer, warehouse engineer, warehouse
Keywords: Stemilt Growers LLC, Yakima , Shipping Ground Crew Nights, Other , Cashmere, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!