Box Machine Operator Ndc Repack Days
Company: Stemilt Growers LLC
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Number of openings: 1 Fulltime, Year Round
Location: NDC -Repack
Working Shift: Day Shift
Hours & Work Days: 5:00 am - 1:30 pm, Monday - Friday; May vary
depending on production.
This position will require a pre-employment drug test .
- Feed flat cardboard stock into box machine.
- Check and reload glue, lubricating and maintaining the box
- Assure the Production line is stocked up with necessary boxes
at all times.
- Prepare boxes for next shift.
- Maintain machine and operating area clean.
- Review package quality to insure it meets company
- Other duties may encompass other than the duties listed.
A World Famous! benefits package that includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Long-term Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Paid holidays (7)
- Paid-time-off - days will accrue as outlined in employment
- Must be flexible with the working schedule.
- Must be able to do repetitive work while paying attention to
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must also be able to understand running orders.
- Must have the ability to read in English to read machine
instructions. Associated topics: baler, distribution, foam, fold,
pack, package, pharmaceutical packaging, seal, styrofoam, wrap
Keywords: Stemilt Growers LLC, Yakima , Box Machine Operator Ndc Repack Days, Other , Cashmere, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!