Company: Stemilt Growers LLC
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Number of openings: 1 Fulltime, Year Round
Location: Refrigeration - Miller St, Ward St, Southern Storage and
Working Shift: Day Shift
Hours & Workdays: 6:00 am - 3:30 pm, Monday - Friday; May vary
depending on production.
This position will require a pre-employment drug and breathing
- Will be responsible for day to day operations of cold rooms and
- Operations of multiple Refrigeration Machine rooms
- Monitoring and tracking all documentation of CA and
- Scheduling and / or preforming probe calibrations.
- Scheduling of all repairs and maintenance of the
- Maintaining the water treatment systems.
- Other duties may encompass other than the duties listed.
- Knowledge of Controlled Atmosphere.
- Knowledge of Refrigeration system and their operations
- Required to wear SCBA gear while performing job functions.
- Must have own tools to make equipment repairs.
- Computer skills required.
- Must NOT be afraid of height (ability to climb ladders and long
flights of stairs).
- Required to use man and Arial lifts.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Must be flexible with work schedule.
- Ability to work independently and follow detailed
- Universal Refrigeration Disposal Certificate desired.
- Knowledge of electrical equipment and controls.
- At least 2 year of mechanical skills needed.
- A valid Washington State Driver's License, a good driving
record, and own vehicle Associated topics: automotive, breakdown,
calibrate, customer service, field service technician, machine
maintenance, maintenance mechanic, maintenance technician,
Keywords: Stemilt Growers LLC, Yakima , Refrigeration Operator, Other , Cashmere, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!