Server - Bonaventure of East Wenatchee
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Location: East Wenatchee
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Bonaventure of East Wenatchee has exciting job openings for a
Server. - -$16.25 per hour -Paid Training, no experience necessary
for Server position. -Hiring Immediately with interviews daily from
2:00-4:00 PM, no appointment necessary, at 50 29th Street NW East
Wenatchee WA 98802.Find your purpose in our Restaurant!Whether
you're an experienced waiter, waitress, restaurant server or a teen
just starting a career, all you need is a passion for serving to be
successful at Bonaventure. Being a Server with Bonaventure allows
you to do the work you enjoy and create unique and lasting
relationships with residents on a daily basis while making sure one
of their most basic needs are met. - You'll also learn valuable on
the job skills to help you grow and enhance your career. - Come
grow with us and make a difference in a resident's life today. - Be
the Hero in someone's story by joining Team Bonaventure today. -Top
reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $16.25
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. In
addition, we provide paid education assistance and career
advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement - Online education
opportunities and wage increases based upon completed courses.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
- Training - We offer paid training for our Serving Team! -What
does a Server do for Bonaventure?These positions are critical
within our restaurant. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the preparation of some menu items.
- Serving and/or delivering meals to residents in a prompt and
- Cleaning the kitchen and resident dining rooms. -Qualifications
- English language required.
- Food Handlers Card (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test. -Bonaventure
of East WenatcheeOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living
community provides assisted living, licensed boarding home care,
memory care, and independent living. - We provide in home health
care to residents in our community. - We are not a nursing home. -
We are immediately hiring so apply today. - -Why Work for
Bonaventure Senior LivingNot all senior living communities are
created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies
is "you can never go wrong doing the right thing." This means that
we are committed to caring for our residents and our team
members.Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an -exceptional
senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based
upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team
members.Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and
exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring,
along with the pride that comes from working for a company with
exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude,
and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a
passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Yakima , Server - Bonaventure of East Wenatchee, Other , East Wenatchee, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!