Label Machine Operator
Company: Stemilt Growers LLC
Location: Rock Island
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Number of openings: 1 Fulltime, Year-Round
Location: Repack - NDC
Working Shift: Day Shift
Hours & Work Days: 5:30 am - 3:00 pm, Monday - Friday; May vary
depending on production.
This position will require a pre-employment drug test.
- Responsible for reading and running orders.
- Keeping the label machines loaded at all times.
- Must communicate very well and be ready for size changes.
- Dusting and general cleaning to the machine is required.
- Other duties may encompass other than the duties listed.
A World Famous! benefits package that includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Long-term Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Paid holidays (7)
- Paid-time-off - days will accrue as outlined in employment
- Must have knowledge of running orders.
- Must know fruit sizes, grades, and varieties.
- Must be flexible with working schedule.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to do repetitive work while paying attention to
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak English.
Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Must be able to work close and get along with co-workers.
- Good communication skills are a must. Associated topics:
carton, fold, insert, inserter, mail, mailing, mail room, pack,
package, packaging operator
Keywords: Stemilt Growers LLC, Yakima , Label Machine Operator, Other , Rock Island, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!