Stamper Operator Ecn
Company: Stemilt Growers LLC
Location: East Wenatchee
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Number of openings: 1 Fulltime, Year Round
Location: Euclid C-Line
Working Shift: Night Shift
Hours & Work Days: 4:00 pm - 12:30 am, Monday - Friday; some
weekends required. May vary depending on production.
These positions will require a pre-employment drug test .
- Inventory data entry.
- Inspects boxes for correct labels, weights, and bubble
- Coordinates with the palletizing room on box counts or belt
- Answers questions in regards to grades.
- Dumps culls.
- Keeps production counts on the board.
- Responsible for stamping information onto boxes.
- Inspecting and monitoring boxes for other types of
- Other duties may be assigned. A World Famous! benefits package
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Long-term Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Paid holidays (7)
- Paid-time-off - days will accrue as outlined in employment
Experience with reading pack schedules.
Knowledge of running orders, fruit sizes, grades and variety.
Basic computer skills.
Ability to read, write and speak English in order to operate
Must have good written and verbal communications skills.
Basic Math skills for computing weights.
Ability to do highly repetitive inspection work.
Must be detail oriented.
Must have the ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Must be flexible with working schedule. Associated topics: 1st
grade, eighth grade, elementary education, gmat prep, guitar
teacher, oat prep, principal charter school, sat preparation,
senior high school, teacher aide
Keywords: Stemilt Growers LLC, Yakima , Stamper Operator Ecn, Other , East Wenatchee, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!