Desktop Support Engineer
Posted on: November 7, 2019
Our client has an exciting fulltime opening for a Desktop Support
Engineer to join their team in Union Gap, WA. If you?re interested,
please send an updated resume!?Title: Desktop Support
EngineerLocation: Union Gap, WA Type: Full-timeA Desktop Support
Engineer that possesses a strong customer service orientation,
sound technical skills, integrity and a passion for excellence.The
right candidate will be extremely detail-oriented, able to
multi-task in a demanding environment, and possesses exceptional
communication and organizational skills. The right candidate will
have a "do whatever it takes? attitude and possess great pride in
- Provide hardware and software support; including client
life-cycle management and all standard management for the
- Provide requested assistance by end-users from the following
channels: assigned tickets, user walk-up and calls, or assigned by
the service manager.
- Responsible for installation, configuration and on-going
maintenance and usability of desktop / laptop computers, printers,
handheld / mobile devices, peripheral equipment and software within
established standards and guidelines.
- Setup new clients and re-imaging their requests of standard
laptops and desktops ? Dell
- Troubleshoot issues with desktops and notebooks including:
connectivity, blue screens, viruses and printing for both on- and
off-site users; coordinate and schedule with Dell Engineers for
- Ability to provide troubleshooting assistance for IT-supported
PC issues and local support; DHCP / DNS, Active Directory, wireless
/ wireless hotspots, printers, viruses, remote access (VPN) and
Windows Domain account issues.
- Support experience with Google Enterprise Applications, BOX,
Video, WebEx and Audio (PDI) Conference.
- Remote and desk-side installation of various software packages,
engineering tools, and patches utilizing Altiris.
- Activate network ports and work with the networking team to
troubleshoot port-related issues.
- Manage all open requests in Service Now in a prompt and timely
fashion; document all end-user interactions.Qualifications
- Minimum two (2) years' experience in a corporate Helpdesk
and/or Desktop Support environment.
- Thorough understanding of Windows 7 / 10 Operating Systems
- Excellent customer service skills to work effectively with
- Ability to work well with other people in a team-oriented
- Must be professional, self-motivated, resourceful, flexible and
work with minimal supervision
- Must understand and communicate difficult concepts and provide
instructions in a clear and straightforward manner.?
About Ascent:Ascent is a leading national technology consulting and
professional services firm that focuses on tactical and strategic
consulting. Ascent---s fundamental business is providing staffing
services to Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals:
Financial Services, Healthcare, and Life Sciences. We focus the
majority of our efforts in Staff Augmentation support of Large
Enterprise Clients who utilize a Vendor Management System. Ascent
works as both a reliable supplier in support of programs, as well
as a Strategic Advisor in support of enterprise efforts to
establish best in class preferred vendor programs. Ascent was
ranked in the 2007 and 2008 Inc. 500 and recognized specifically
for its innovative work in staff augmentation support of Large
Enterprise preferred vendor accounts.If you are ready to propel
your career to new heights--- read on. We are looking for talented
and dedicated colleagues to join our phenomenal team. At Ascent, we
have created an environment where culture, commitment and
opportunity converge to yield a truly unique place to work. We know
that every employee has something important to say and that every
employee is integral to our success. Where else can you walk over
to a founder and talk about your ideas to help build our business
and have that idea implemented in 48 hours? More importantly, we do
everything we can to make sure our employees not only have great
jobs, but great lives.
Keywords: Ascent, Yakima , Desktop Support Engineer, Other , Yakima, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!