Company: Atlas Staffing
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Do you have great work history and are looking for the next step
in your career? Do you have forklift experience? Atlas Staffing is
looking for an experienced forklift operator for a great company in
Yakima, WA. The ideal candidate will be responsible for preparing
and packaging shipping orders, pulling customer orders, and
assisting with various warehouse duties as needed. If you are a
team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic, we
encourage you to apply! Shift- Day: 7:00am-4:00pm (Monday though
Thursday) 7:00am-1:00pm (Friday's) Pay Wage: $13.69/hour DUTIES AND
- Prepare and package outgoing shipping orders, including
preparing labels, picking order items, determining appropriate case
sizes, and packing items safely and efficiently following
established procedures for packaging, crating, boxing, bundling,
wrapping, strapping, and labeling.
- Reconcile waybill, bill of lading with bill of materials in
actual shipment arrivals.
- Match items to be shipped against pick list or purchase orders
to confirm quantities, product type, destination, routing, etc. are
correct and without defects.
- Coordinate with internal departments to process paperwork for
returned products so that replacement shipments may be
- Assist with unloading incoming pallets of product shipments and
loading outgoing packages for delivery.
- Operate lift trucks, pallet jacks, and other equipment to move
parts and load freight trucks as necessary.
- Follow departmental policies regarding paperwork documentation
and general operating procedures.
- Other duties as deemed appropriate by supervisor and
- A high school diploma or equivalent, experience is a plus.
- Proficient computer and data entry skills.
- Ability to follow procedures and quality, safety, and/or
- Strong attention to detail with efficient time management
- Teamwork oriented, but self-sufficient when necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Able to drive forklift PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Constant standing and/or walking during the day.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. repetitively on a daily basis and
handle moderate/intensive physical activity. Why Choose Atlas
Staffing? Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves the
Yakima Valley and its surrounding areas. We offer many great
benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates!
Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our
positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff ready to
find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our
Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career
opportunity, then please apply now! **She made it easy and
comfortable to discuss job searching and opportunities for my needs
I would highly recommend anyone to atlas staffing for work.*-
Raquel G. - Candidate Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug-Free
Workplace Lyzette.Chavez BR-Yakima
Keywords: Atlas Staffing, Yakima , Forklift Driver, Professions , Wapato, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!