21st CCLC Site Supervisor Safe Haven
Company: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Creates and implements educational, recreational and cultural
enrichment activities for the 21st Century Community Learning
Center within the school district.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Education with a Washington
State Teacher Certification is required, or comparable experience,
i.e., program management and/or supervision of program staff in an
educational or social services setting.
- Experience: Two to four years of experience working with
students in a classroom setting is required. Experience in working
with partner agencies is preferred.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: First Aid/CPR card required
within 30 days of hire. Current Washington State Teacher
Certification (initial copy only if applicable). A current copy of
a FBI background check is required. Must maintain school district
approval for assigned worksite.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Bilingual in English and
Spanish preferred, organizational and computer skills required.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14
dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states.
We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy,
orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening,
and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model
of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter
assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS
counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for
those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work
with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal
Keywords: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Yakima , 21st CCLC Site Supervisor Safe Haven, Professions , Toppenish, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!