Journeyman Electrician - Moses Lake, WA
Location: Moses Lake
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Established in 1946, Bergelectric Corp. has made its mark on the
construction industry by providing the highest quality electrical
and technology systems. We are one of the largest, privately held,
electrical contractors in the United States. During the last
decade, Engineering News Record (ENR) has consistently ranked us
among the top 20 specialty contractors. We offer competitive
salaries and a range of benefits including, but not limited to;
comprehensive medical benefit packages, and a 401(k) with company
Function as an Electrician/Journeyman Wireman for Bergelectric
Corp.; installing new electrical systems and repairing existing
electrical systems while maintaining compliance with national,
state and local electrical codes along with all Bergelectric Corp.
policies and procedures. Support activities at commercial,
industrial, institutional and residential locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install, repair, maintain, and test commercial, industrial and
residential electrical systems in full support of Bergelectric
Corp. safety, operations and productivity initiatives.
- Use industry related hand tools and power tools.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, etc. and install wire and
electrical cable systems,conduit systems and other wire raceway
- Feed to, pull into, and terminate wire and cable within control
- distribution boxes, transformers, transducers, switch gear,
receptacles, switches, etc.
- Splice and terminate wires at junction points.
- Troubleshoot equipment electrical systems and control circuits
and build controlpanels from drawings.
- Prepare sketches and schematic diagrams showing the location of
wiring andelectrical systems.
- Delegate tasks and assist with training other employees.
- Communicate effectively with Foremen and crew members.
- Maintain workflow schedule to ensure all Bergelectric Corp.
productivityobjectives are met.
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and courtesy
when interactingwith colleagues, customers and vendors.
- Adhere to all Bergelectric Corp.'s safety policies and
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must hold a current Journeyman Wireman license (if required by
the applicable state, city or county).
- Ability to install power systems: lighting, fire protection,
security, and data network.
- Ability to build and install control panels and provide
maintenance to systems.
- Experience using Electrical Single Line blueprints.
- Experience finding and repairing faults in electrical apparatus
- Ability to verify compliance and functionality of
- Experience helping with the management of a project and
- Ability to manage material estimates.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and pre-planning abilities.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The employee may require the ability to do the following:
- Lift 50 lbs from ground and pull 50 lbs of force.
- Perform ladder climbing, wire pulling and conduit pulling.
- Fully squat, stoop or kneel while wearing a 25 lb tool
- Maintain a standing position for long periods of time while
performing repetitive actions such as grasping or manipulating
- Work off of ladders, man lifts or reach booms
While performing duties of this job, the employee may be\ exposed
- A variety of weather conditions including cold, snow, rain,
- High noise levels The above job description is meant to
describe the general nature and level of work to be performed; it
is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties and skills required for the position. Employment is
contingent upon the individual maintaining a current Journeyman
Wireman License (if required by the applicable state, city or
Bergelectric Corp. is an equal opportunity employer that sees
diversity as a positive force in a drug-free workplace. We
encourage minorities, women, veterans and disabled individuals to
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/VEVRAA
Keywords: Bergelectric, Yakima , Journeyman Electrician - Moses Lake, WA, Professions , Moses Lake, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!