Facilities Construction Manager
Company: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Posted on: November 26, 2022
YVFWC has a compulsory vaccination policy including the Covid-19
primary series, the organization does not mandate the Covid-19
booster although it is offered through our employee health
department. Medical and religious exemptions to the primary series
will be considered and for those approved, the employee should
anticipate following appropriate guidance around masking and other
protective equipment offered.
Manages and coordinates the entire construction process from
bidding through one-year warranty to ensure Yakima Valley Farm
Workers Clinic (YVFWC) facilities are built and perform as
designed. Performs constructability reviews of schematic design,
design development, and construction document drawing sets for
major projects. Coordinates the installation of YVFWC systems to
ensure proper integration within the facilities. Serves as project
manager for designated projects. Provides cost analysis reviews for
- Manages all phases of construction, remodel, and Corporate
Administration Group (CAG) Project Requests.
- Prepares, reviews, administers, and maintains construction and
project documents to ensure cost, schedule, safety, and regulatory
- Oversees construction bidding and contracts.
- Administers construction contracts by developing and managing
project schedules, costs, and changes to the construction
- Maintains project documents including change orders, proposal
requests, shop drawings, submittals, to monitor compliance with
building and safety codes and other regulations.
- Performs on-site inspections and maintains field notes.
- Observes field testing and commissioning activities for
- Manages building requirements to meet environmental and energy
standards in LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- Manages building commissioning, punch list, and warranty
- Manages vendors, YVFWC staff, and support services departments
during construction, remodel, and CAG projects.
- Coordinates and schedules multiple construction projects with
the CAG Projects Team.
- Participates in the management of facility systems
installations, repairs, and upgrades.
- Participates in annual facilities assessments to determine
- Maintains the Facilities document library, project work logs,
and status logs.
- Works with departments and vendors to ensure a coordinated and
efficient completion of project deliverables within the prescribed
time frame and budgetary parameters.
- Oversees activities of outside contractors, including project
management, record management, and scheduling support.
- Communicates with YVFWC departments, staff, and outside
contractors and vendors regarding project status and
- Education: Bachelor s Degree in Construction Management,
Architecture, or Engineering. Four years' additional work
experience in construction management, architecture, or engineering
may be substituted for required education.
- Experience: Four years' experience in the field of general
contracting or construction project management.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Professional Engineer,
General Contractor s license, or Construction Management
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Knowledge of construction
project planning and management. Knowledge of building design,
construction, and building commissioning. Ability to create and
maintain a construction project budget and schedule. Ability to
analyze problems, utilize resources, and effectively resolve design
and construction issues. Ability to prioritize work and handle a
variety of tasks simultaneously. Ability to work independently with
minimal supervision. Basic proficiency with a variety of computer
programs including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Basic proficiency using AutoCAD and Project Management
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14
dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states.
We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy,
orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening,
and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC s patient-centered model
of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter
assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS
counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental
Working at YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion
for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to
work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal
opportunity employment. Associated topics: administrator,
construction, construction manager, custom, gcc, manager, project
manager, public works, superintendent, supervisor
Keywords: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Yakima , Facilities Construction Manager, Professions , Zillah, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!