Server Systems Analyst
Company: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Posted on: January 22, 2023
YVFWC has a compulsory vaccination policy including the Covid-19
primary series. The organization does not mandate the Covid-19
booster although it is offered through our employee health
department. Medical and religious exemptions to the primary series
will be considered and for those approved, the employee should
anticipate following appropriate guidance around masking and other
protective equipment offered.
Responsible for the implementation and daily management of the
corporate server systems infrastructure environment. This includes
planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining,
supporting, and optimizing all servers, systems, and communication
links. Analyzes system traffic and performance. Ensures regular
system maintenance and integration of new technologies and
This position is hybrid, remote 4 days per week with 1 day per week
on-site in Toppenish, WA office.
What we offer
- Salary $72,000 - $100,000 DOE with ability to go higher for
highly experienced candidates.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees including
Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine; profit sharing,
403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays, and
- Relocation allowance available.
- Performs the planning, developing, installing, configuring,
maintaining, supporting, and optimizing of all servers, systems and
- Works closely with the Network Operations team to ensure a
cohesive systems infrastructure.
- Monitors, analyzes and troubleshoots server performance issues,
and resolves issues promptly.
- Maximizes system performance and makes recommendations for new
processes, tools, system equipment upgrades and enhancements.
- Understands system architecture and looks to increase
efficiencies. Writes scripts, batch files, or uses other automation
techniques to improve system management.
- Analyzes system configuration and makes recommendations for
- Manages the server operating environments. Researches and
implements configuration changes.
- Ensures appropriate system backups are in place and working
- Analyzes system traffic and provides capacity planning
- Performs capacity planning and ensures adequate system
resources for current and predicted workloads.
- Monitors for indications of security breaches and reports
security and/or policy violations.
- Maintains technical documentation for all server and
infrastructure systems. Updates the documentation library with any
- Jointly coordinates all system upgrades, modifications, or
- Develops project plans, including scope, milestones, and
deliverables in order to meet project goals and deadlines. Actively
moves projects, tasks, and assignments forward.
- Interfaces with vendors and manages vendor relationships.
- Works with supervisor on budgeting and procurement including
- This position requires the ability to travel long distances by
automobile to remote locations for support purposes of YVFWC sites
as needed or assigned.
- Maintains system security in coordination with the Security
team. Ensures installation and maintenance of server and system
security measures. Applies security patches and fixes as
- Education: Associate Degree or technical college certificate in
IT or a similar field. Two years of experience in systems
administration, design and/or implementation may be substituted for
the required education. Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science,
Systems Administration, Network Administration, Engineering or
closely related field preferred.
- Experience: Three years' experience providing support to end
users in a complex technical environment, including an intermediate
working knowledge of servers and systems. Four years' experience
supporting server systems in a windows virtualized environment
- Professional Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current
industry certification in one of the following technologies: Cisco,
Nutanix, VMWare, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Office365, or
Microsoft Server Technologies. Valid Driver s License and proof of
automobile liability insurance coverage.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Knowledge of hardware and software
troubleshooting techniques. Knowledge of IP network design and
operations. Knowledge of performance monitoring for systems and
servers. Knowledge of capacity planning for systems and servers.
Knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems. Knowledge of Email
Security and Anti-Spam. Knowledge of Mobile Device Management.
Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange (On-Premise and/or Cloud).
Knowledge of Enterprise Backup Systems (Disk, Tape, and Cloud
Based). Knowledge of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server. Knowledge of DNS and DHCP.
Knowledge of VMWare vCenter & ESXi. Knowledge of Wireless
Networking. Ability to document system design, processes and
procedures. Ability to execute projects on time, within budget and
identified scope. Ability to work independently with minimal
supervision. Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative
environment. Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with staff at all corporate levels. Ability to
prioritize work, handle a variety of tasks simultaneously in a
fast-paced environment. Effective verbal, written and listening
Customer service skills with a wide and varied customer base.
Skills in problem-solving and sound judgement. Strong attention to
detail and high level of accuracy. Basic proficiency with a variety
of computer programs including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14
dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states.
We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy,
orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening,
and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC s patient-centered model
of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter
assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS
counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for
those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work
with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal
opportunity employment Associated topics: anfitri--na, anfitri--n,
auxiliar de comedor, camarera, camarero, dining room attendant,
maitre d, mesera, wait staff, waiter
Keywords: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Yakima , Server Systems Analyst, Professions , Granger, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!