SPED Bus Driver
Company: First Student
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Job Description:Now Hiring Part-Time School Bus Drivers in
Pendleton, OR At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral
part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety,
customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children.
We are your friends, family, and neighbors! We are proud to
- $21.00/hr. to $25.61/hr. starting wage based on
- Wage Increase $24.00/HR-$30.77/HR Effective July 1, 2023
- $4,500 Sign-On Bonus for fully credentialed drivers
- $2,500 Sign-On Bonus for new drivers As a First Student Bus
Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Safely transports passengers
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
- Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver's license for at least 3 years
- Be subject to a drug screen & physical
- Subject to DOT drug testing. DOT Regulation 49 CFR Part 40 does
not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for
any reason. Through our commitment to putting customers first,
dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we've
created a working environment that you'll love. And, because we're
a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers
worldwide, you'll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and
fantastic training. Conditions apply. See location for details.
Bonus Expires 5/31/2023. Apply today to become a part of our team!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive
to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also
committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates
applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California,
First will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance
Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so
we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports
future growth for all.
Keywords: First Student, Yakima , SPED Bus Driver, Professions , Pendleton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...