Forklift Operator Quincy Warehousing Days
Company: Stemilt Growers LLC
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Number of openings: 5 Full-Time, Year Round
Location: Warehousing - Quincy
Working Shift: Day Shift
Hours & Work Days: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm or later, and 10 am until the
last truck is received. Monday - Sunday, days off will vary; the
Schedule may vary depending on production.
This position will require a pre-employment drug test.
- Receiving, moving, and high-stacking bins.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Other jobs may be assigned. A World Famous! benefits package
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Long-term Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Paid holidays (7)
- Paid-time-off - days will accrue as outlined in employment
- Must have Forklift driving experience.
- Must be able to high stack.
- Must have the ability to occasionally lift 50 lbs.
- Must be flexible with working schedule, will require
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to read and write English for pallet tickets.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must have the ability to work with little or no
- Must have or have the ability to obtain a Forklift
- Must be able to work in a cold environment when needed.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Associated
topics: dock, dockworker, logistics engineer, logistics operation,
logistics support, material handler, pallet, picker, supply chain,
Keywords: Stemilt Growers LLC, Yakima , Forklift Operator Quincy Warehousing Days, Professions , Cashmere, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!