Epic Application Analyst/coordinator - $1,500 Bonus
Company: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Posted on: November 15, 2023
In this role, you'll drive the design, implementation, and
maintenance of electronic systems, collaborating closely with
clinical, operational, and administrative stakeholders to enhance
workflows. Your expertise in Epic EMR systems configuration and
troubleshooting will be invaluable as you monitor, evaluate, and
optimize system performance. Epic Ambulatory and Willow Inventory
certifications and Epic build experience are highly preferred.
This is a remote position. Candidates must reside in one of the
following states: WA, OR, ID, CA, AZ, CO, FL, GA, IN, WI, MA, MD,
NC, TN, TX, or VA.
What we Offer
- Sign-on bonus of $1,500 in first paycheck and $1,500 at 12
months of employment.
- Salary $71,000-$91,000 DOE with ability to go higher for highly
experienced candidates (salary will be prorated if less than 1.0
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees including
Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine; profit sharing,
403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays, and
- Relocation allowance available.
- Designs, develops, implements, maintains, and troubleshoots
- Monitors and evaluates systems and takes action to resolve any
- Observes end users and utilizes knowledge of workflow to make
recommendations for system innovations and improvements.
- Works with clinical, operational, and administrative
stakeholders to understand their needs. Gathers system requirements
from stakeholders and makes modifications to the system as
- Evaluates need for hardware and software upgrades,
modifications and repairs. Performs adequate testing to
troubleshoot new and existing equipment. Ensures compatibility and
operability with existing systems.
- Performs technological feasibility studies for Epic Systems
implementations or enhancements.
- Plans, executes, and finalizes Epic systems projects. Performs
cost-benefit analysis, documents project scopes, and designs
- Provides technical support during implementation and
installation of Epic Environment systems and associated 3rd party
- Serves as primary contact for the Epic Environment and provides
consultation and information to decision makers regarding the Epic
- Provides consultation and support to end users regarding their
- Coordinates and performs in-depth system software testing,
including regression, system and ad-hoc testing.
- Works with vendors on existing or new systems.
- Maintains tracking systems to ensure issues are reported and
resolved in a timely manner.
- Works with the IS Security team to ensure all company policies
concerning HIPAA and general system security are adequately
represented, reflected and enforced for the systems they are
- May be assigned responsibility to ensure the timely
provisioning and de-provisioning of appropriate levels of access
for the systems that they support.
- May require periodic travel by automobile to various YVFWC
sites located across our service regions (Washington and Oregon) to
engage with business partners and provide IS support as needed.
- Education: Bachelor s Degree in a Computer or Healthcare field.
Four years experience working in a healthcare setting with Epic
and/or applications support may be substituted for the required
- Experience: Two years of experience in a technical environment
supporting applications and working with end users. Experience in a
healthcare setting preferred. Previous Epic systems experience
- Professional Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Epic
Certificate Training Status preferred, or ability to acquire an
Epic Certificate Training Status within 90 days of completed
training. Clinical certifications, licenses, or credentials may be
preferred. Valid Driver s License and proof of automobile liability
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Knowledge of hardware, software,
and peripheral equipment and troubleshooting techniques. Knowledge
of clinical workflows and clinical business systems. Knowledge of
system security concepts in including provisioning and access
management governance. Knowledge and familiarity with various
project management methodologies including traditional waterfall
and Agile methodologies preferred. Ability to assess various
equipment and procedures and make recommendations for improvements.
Ability to work with gather system requirements. Ability to
document clinical and business processes and procedures. Ability to
design, build, and execute comprehensive workflow-based test plans
and scripts. Ability to effectively manage multiple, concurrent
priorities. Ability to develop effective working relationships to
gain trust and establish credibility at all organizational levels.
Ability to lead group discussions and guide them to make key
decisions. Effective project management capability throughout the
project lifecycle of planning, organizing, managing, and finalizing
outcomes. Ability to analyze complex data and communicate
observations in a simplified manner. Strong analytical and decision
making skills to be able to assess the root cause of an issue and
determine an optimal solution. Effective verbal, written and
listening communication skills. Basic proficiency with a variety of
computer programs including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio
We serve more than 197,000 patients across 28 medical clinics, 15
dental clinics, 11 pharmacies, and 49 program sites in Washington
State and Oregon. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered
Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical,
dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling,
autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC s
patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of
care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV
and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for
those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work
with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal
Keywords: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Yakima , Epic Application Analyst/coordinator - $1,500 Bonus, Professions , Granger, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!